Find a Trail & Go for a Walk!
Directions, information and trail maps for Rhode Island trails. These are the best places to go for a walk, get outdoors to relax, breath fresh air and enjoy nature. There are nearby trails for a short walk and places where you can hike all day!
The icons on this map mark trailheads where you can access a trail. Some trails have more than one trailhead. Click on an icon to get the trail name and link for details, including trail maps and directions.
- Zoom in and out with the zoom control in the left corner of the map.
- Move around the map with arrow keys in the top left corner of the map or click and drag the map.
- Switch the map to satellite view by clicking on the "map" button in the upper right corner of the map.
- Switch to street view by dragging the little person on the lower right corner to the section you want to see.
- Switching to street or satellite view allows you to zoom in further.
The data on this website comes from many sources, including volunteers and organizations across the state of Rhode Island and nearby parts of Massachusetts. We have done our best to make sure the data are accurate and up to date, but any information critical to the success of your trip should be confirmed before you start. The maps and information on this website should not be substituted for nautical charts, topographic maps, or other more detailed maps and guides. We welcome corrections and additions. To send a correction or provide other feedback, please use our feedback form.
Credits: The trailhead data came from numerous sources and organizations including the Rhode Island Geographic Information System (RIGIS). Much of the data was collected through the hard work of volunteers for various conservation, watershed and outdoor recreation groups around the state of Rhode Island.